Saturday 25 January 2014

One day I will change the world.

 One day I will change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but even just a tiny bit of it, I'm sure. And I will not be alone in doing that. Because with the love of my family, and friends I will become the person I know I am meant to become.

 In life it was not the intention of the gods for us to ignore, or even be ignorant to our surroundings. It was neither the intention that we laugh at others misfortunes, to bully others for their choice in religion, or even their choice in clothing. It is to acknowledge the many beautiful and creative ethnicities that have been founded, created and carried on by such wonderful, intelligent and inspiring people.

 I for one, am not a religious person, by choice of my own, I choose to believe in the faith of different religions, from which all of them have an inspiring, beautiful, excellent truth.

 As I grow up, I notice my surroundings more and more, the downfalls of others, and even the highs one can raise too. I grow to believe that not one single person is talentless, to me, everyone has a talent, it may not be recognised, or be as "profound" as others, but everyone has something in them that picturises themselves, and their own surroundings.

We all come from a different walk of life, that's why we need to explore the world and the universe daily. To learn from others, to help others, and to give to others what was handed down to us. To hopefully share, in peace, the differences that we all go through on a day to day basis,  the differences that we learn from, and to help each other learn from theirs.

I for one would encourage, every single person if possible, to explore your surroundings more, be aware, and grateful for what you have, and never, under any circumstance, take for granted the luck, joy, love and respect that another can bestow upon you.

Everyday I take into consideration, that not everyone is as fortunate as others. I am not as fortunate to have the life I would like, but that has been a great deal of help in my life, to learn to respect and value the life that was created for me, and the life of my friends, and many others I have met in such a short twenty odd years, I learn from the questions I ask myself and others. A great deal of history, science and also literature. Music, art, television too.

Don't take for granted the path that you walk in life, be grateful of even the dreadful sight of your hair when you woke up today, or the sound of your alarm clock in the early hours, the feeling of that soggy food that attached itself to your finger tips while washing dishes and the shoes and clothes that no longer fit because you've out grown them. Because you were given one more chance, a chance to wake up to another day, to breath, to see, to smell to touch and to grow.

Use the days you have to become the person you know and deserve to be, the person you know you can become. Don't ever let someone tell you that you can't do this, or that your not good enough to do that, or that you will amount to nothing. Just be you. Because not everyone in this world has that opportunity, their not given a second chance, they fight everyday to survive just like we all do, but they're not as fortunate as every other person!

Saying all of that, I also see the horror on the evening news and I hear of the awful things that a person does, but please don't make the same mistakes that others do, don't judge others for the actions of one person, because we may not all look the same, or believe in the same things, and we may not always agree with the actions or words of another person! But that doesn't mean we're not the same, we all have a heart that beats, and a brain that functions. So use it while you still have the chance, and use it wisely.

Open your heart and Open your mind.

Only raise your hands and your voice if you believe that what your about to say and do is what your willing to stand by, for the rest of your life.

Be careful of what you say of others, as it reflects on your own self.

Be careful of how you treat others on the way up, because you'll meet them on the way back down.

Respect one another, listen to one another and care for one another.

If your reading this you still have that chance. Be wise with the time you have left, you never know what's around the corner, live life to the fullest, don't treat every day as if it's your last, but as if it's your first, because that is when you are at your purest!

Hope for change.
Make a difference.
Live your life.
Have faith.
Love.

And most of all,
Be the person you know you can be, because your still have that chance.

There is no plan B.





Sara H.

No comments:

Post a Comment