Tuesday 11 January 2011

Children...

I once saw a TV advert that said Children are the most interesting people to work with!
and I honestly believe that to be the truest thing spoken by anyone!
They are interesting, amazing, creative, talented, intelligent and downright amusing young beings!

For example, My nephew Dylan he is 7 years old!
when he first started school at the age of 4 he'd come home everyday and tell us of the interesting new 'pet' the classroom had!
and he'd tell us everyday about the colour of the animal, the size of it (rather small being just born n all), where it sleeps and what it eats and drinks,
so one day i asked him, keeping in mind this is after a year of him telling us all about the creature and the different names it had everyday!
one day i said fine, i wanna see this mysterious creature, the stories he had provided us with throughout the year had me gripped, asking for more information everyday i was seriously interested in it!
So as planned i went to the school to pick up dylan and i said "well? where is it then?"
to which he responded "oh... it flew away, it saw you coming and just flew out of the window!!"
"was it a bird?" i asked
Dylan:"No! aunty sara its a DRAGON!!, we cant have birds in the classroom!"
Sara:"right... but you can have a dragon?"
Dylan:"well not anymore, can you see that red and white thing flying up the sky there?"
So i looked up to find a... TESCO BAG! O_O

Im serious! kids are helariously amusing! they have you gripped to any story from the get go!! if anyone says other wise are just fools!
i have to live with the little guy everyday! and i hope forever too!
though he is almost 8 he still tells me strangely facinating amusing storys!
of all the things i say and do, i hope one day i do get to have a child and he is just like Dylan... including the dragon!

And in other news... my Nephew Joe He's 3
He does not sleep without his Shark! yep.. a shark!
a little toy shark which he has come to name "BRUCEY!" (finding nemo)
even though the shark looks NOTHING like ol'Brucey! he still called it Brucey
and has bad dreams without him there in the bed with him!
Joe is well spoken for a child from my neck of the woods, and i mean well spoken,
for a 3 year old he has good manners, and talks to ANYONE! which in fairness is dangerous... we have to keep him on a tight reign!

Yes children... children... children!
they are amusing young beings!
we would be lost without them!

I just want to say to anyone who reads this if you have children, grandchildren, nieces or nephews, or you babysitt on occasion!, never ignore a child, always communicate with them, because you'll enter a WHOLE new world with them! ask for a story, ask how their day is or has been, ask why, ask how, and ask when!
because if you show them Time, Patience, Love and Respect
theyll return it in the future. When you need something 'more than anything'!
remember the children! Our future, our life and our exsistence!

You might wonder why i wrote something on children, and well if im honest i dont know, believe it or not i began this post writing about famous quotes i live by, but then i heard my nephew playing and carrying-on with his best buddy on his games console upstairs and it made me laugh at the fact hes so happy just being him!

Children deserve love, happiness, care and respect! they deserve a Future!
Give them it all! and youll see how happy it makes YOU in the long run!

Children are the world's most valuable resource and its best hope for the future.
- John F. Kennedy

I believe that quote to be true! the truest thing ever said!


Beauty.
Love.
Happiness.
Hope.
LIFE.

"Dont Forget"


Have a wonderfull day,
and smile, hug and LOVE!

I less then three you all! <3

3 comments:

  1. I do adore this. You are a very wise young woman. My little grandson is now gracing my home. He is crazy fun....everything is potty humor. Farts are like hiring the best comic in the world...the other day he stuck an eyeball sticker on to the toilet seat in my bathroom. Jamie came out and said 'Mom are you aware that there is an eyeball on your toilet seat?
    It made me laugh so hard, and I really needed it.An eyeball takes on a lot more meaning when it is stuck to the toity. (the eye of Saroman?) It makes you nervous to plant yourself..."I seeeee you!" aaiieeeeeeeeeeeee! T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara. I'm a FB friend of Tonya's. What a hoot she is! Found your blog through her's. I also have one here. Loved your post! I find great joy in my grandchildren who make me laugh and distract me from the hardships of my life. What a blessing they are! My Colin sounds much like your Dylan. What imaginations! Maybe they will be fiction writers when they grow up! I will visit again. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tonya, thankyou! its not very often someone gives me a lovely compliment but thankyou so much! i really appreciate it!, and yes theres nothing funnier than what a child does! i have no idea what runs through their heads when they think up things yet i love it all the same! an eyeball on your toilet seat bahaha! id collapse laughing if i saw it! itd make my day! oh dear!

    @Renee'B, yes Tonya is a hoot isnt she! shes a wonderfull woman too! thanks for reading my blog! ill be sure to follow yours, if colin is anything like dylan then you have the most wonderfull grandchild! and scareist too haha! the things kids do these days terrify me! they have no fear! i should take a leaf of their books! i could only hope that theyd become fiction writers, theyd have the most amazing storys to tell! thankyou again for commenting and reading my blog! its always lovely to hear back from people :)!

    ReplyDelete