Saturday 15 January 2011

A random 65 questions I have answerd!

65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked
 
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My face.
 
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
I have two favourites
Duck egg green and navy blue.
 
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
No..
 
4. Do you plan outfits every day?
Not really planning tbh I just shove things on and hope they are comfy yet look good.
 
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? 
Meh. Odd emotions.
 
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? 
DVD case
 
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Last night I dreamt that I was in a blow up submarine with my friend and a baby? Dno why the baby was there but two other friends were on the top and we were whale watching I think and we started to sink in the ocean and I woke up sweating and panicky o_O was awfull! 
 
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Nope
 
9. What are you craving right now?
Rich tea biscuit O_O
 
10. Do you floss?
Sometimes
 
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Mmm green cabbage! Yum!
 
12. Are you emotional?
Sorta
 
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Yes...
 
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Well I don't like it but when I do I lick it :/
 
15. Do you like your hair?
Hell yes! Its thick and long and oh wait then.. Sorta hate how stodgy it is right now!
 
16. Do you like yourself?
Meh.. Getting there!
 
17. Would you go out to eat with George Bush?
Naw! Well actually that depends
 
18. What are you listening to right now?
Friends (tv show)on the tv
 
19. Are your parents strict?
Hahaha, NO! They can't be!
 
20. Would you go sky diving?
If it was a split second desicion then yes
 
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
No.
 
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes, now I'm tryin to remember who! Ack!
 
23. Do you rent movies often?
No I buy them
 
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
A glitter backing that was on my cousins kids birthday invite
 
25. How many countries have you visited?
ehm none :(
 
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
No comment... *runs*
 
27. Ever been on a train?
Yes for like 3 hours in total travelling to falkirk, Scotland.
 
28. Brown or white eggs?
Uh... Only ever had brown I think
 
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
Yeah I'm using it! BlackBerry Torch.
 
30. Do you use chap stick?
No I use Aloe Vera Vaseline it smells beautifull! 
 
31. Do you own a gun?
No
 
32. Can you use chop sticks?
HA! NO O_O 
 
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Nobody
 
34. Are you too forgiving?
I used to be, now I'm not so much!  
 
35. Ever been in love?
No, I have loved people but never been IN love.
 
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Uh.. Dno
 
37. Ever have cream puffs?
Don't like them
 
38. Last time you cried?
Uh.. Few days ago, was a SERIOUSLY bad day!
 
39. What was the last 3 questions you asked?
"Me? Seriously?
"How is she?"
"Think I need to eat?!"
 
40. Favorite time of the year?
Well fave time of THIS year will be JUNE!!! Eeeep oh and march maybe! Turn 21! :/ 
 
41. Do you have any tattoos?
Yes, I have three! Guna get more too!
 
42. Are you sarcastic?
I am well known to be yes..
 
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Yes I saw like 2/3 of it I need to see it all it was great what I did see!
 
44. Ever walked into a wall?
Hahaha, story of my life!
 
45. Favorite color?
Green, purple...
 
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes! What a connection! And she really deserved it!
 
47. Is your hair curly?
Kinda boho wavy!
 
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Jeeezo uh Spender Bell! I usually download but I NEEDED to buy his they are epic!
 
49. Do looks matter?
No.
If your beautifull on the inside then your beautifull full stop!
 
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I'm not sure
 
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
SERIOUSLY ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW???!!! O_O
 
52. Do you like your life right now?
Nope
 
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Depends
 
54. Can you handle the truth?
Its better to be honest, so yes.
 
55. Do you have good vision?
I like to think so
 
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Oh you have no idea
 
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Used to be a bit but now never again lmao!
 
58. The last person you held hands with?
um.. My nephew walkin from school
 
59. What are you wearing?
Jammie bottoms, and a vest! 
 
60.What is your favorite animal?
White tiger and a dog but I love all animals!
 
61. Where was your default picture taken at?
Bedroom
 
62. Can you hula hoop?
Yeah.. Sort of but haven't in a loooong time!
 
63. Do you have a job?
Not right now
 
64. What was the most recent thing you spent money on?
Oh god uh... 100Monkeys Live&Kickin...part too! Dvd
 
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes lmao! No details.


Thought I would post it here! A real update will follow tomorrow or monday!

I less than three you all<3

No comments:

Post a Comment