Monday 14 February 2011

Extreme PhoneBills, annoying brothers, severe stomach pains and my love for my Grandad! and a few bad scratches! o_O!

Hello dear ones!
Yes, I did say that in -Ye Old English rather posh too- in my head, so what! like you have never done it!

So anyway, How are ya'll? < see thats the Texan in me... though I have literally no relative of any sort from Texas... that I know of! though it'd explaine a few things if I did O_O! but uh.. lets forget that one.

So Hello!
I realise I haven't updated in a while and well I have reason! I swear!! I do!
So here goes...

My Brother.. yes, Craig the horrid just plain nasty one!
with whome I argue on EVERY occasion or chance I get, decided to annoy me alot in the past 2 months, at the begining I'd laugh, then bug him, like any younger sister would.
He tends to run up his phone bills to extreme amounts and then run his mouth about it, So one day he rang up, asking for my mothers bank details to transfer cash from his account to hers for his and his wifes phone bills, (they are in my mothers name, like mine), and so my mother went online to pay the bills and come accross a very large bill on ones account.... that one being ME! O_O! so now he bugs me about it! JER... ill stop there!
never in my natural life have I EVER ran up ANY sort of bill for ANYTHING!
though it now turns out calling a friend every day for a month for approx 3-5 hours a day, doesnt catch up on your phone bills minutes! so yeah, I, Sara forgot to keep checking my minutes and well... it ended up at £369!! YUP! ACK! and well with tax it is now £460! ha! so yeah, turns out my new blackberry torch I got a month ago is now going on sale straight to ebay for that baby! which hopefully will sell soon enough, its worth alot more than my phonebill so maybe ill get it payed off!


and thats the end to that bit of story!

onto the next,
for the past 5-6 months i have been suffering extreme stomach pains! yep! life is deciding to be rather cruel right now!
I did see a Doctor, he told me to take paracetamol and drink lots of water...
Which in actual fact is the ONLY thing I can drink all together, I cant drink juice, not even fresh juice, or squash and deffinalty not tea, coffee, pop or even milk.!
JUST WATER! water tastes good though so meh!
so anyway I done as I was told, drank alot of water, took paracetamol, which in fact DID NOTHING for me whatsoever, so i tried tramadol, which in fairness makes paracetamol feel like a fly bite! yet the tramadol did nothing either!
so 2 weeks ago the pains got worse! and I woke up one morning and walked down stairs, to be stopped and stared at rather weirdly by my mother, and so it turns out my hips had swollen rather immensly, and I had rather nastily bruised hips!, my weight has been dropping fast and the pains are getting worse, especially when I try to eat which is bad because I love food and I cannot eat it! only little bits at a time, I cant lie on my left side which is the side that helps me sleep, I cant sit properly as it hurts! and Walking is also difficult!
I saw another Doctor a couple days ago who actually looked at my situation unlike the last doctor! and took 3 sets of bloods, which hurt bad as my arm still hurts and ugh I hate needles! She thinks its a CYST on my Stomach or Bowel... I personally dont think its either but thats me being stupid probably!, I get my results tomorrow which is Tuesday 15th Feb! kinda hoping its not a cyst of any sort, because that Operation will HURT! haha!

Also reecently I saw my Dad, his girlfriend and her kids! whome I love dearly! they always make my day when I see them!
And I saw My Grandma and Grandad too, who is a photographer his name is George Holland and you can check out his photographs here ...

www.fotoblur.com/people/geordieholland



I love spending time with him, hes my best friend in the whole world, he might not know it, im not the type of person to let my feelings known but im sure he knows how much I love him! and thats ALOT!

Also TODAY 14th feb, my nephew Dylan (my little valentine) tripped over at school and smashed straight into the concrete face first! scraping his head and hose, poor thing was a mess when i went to pick him up 2 hours early! he was in agony! breaks mmy heart, but I motherd him like always! hes my little man! my prince! my king! :)

so yeah, thats all from me folks!

No doubt I'll be back soon enough to let you all know of my results, fingers crossed its not a cyst, but it has to be something because it cant be nothing with the pain im in!

I less than Three you all! <3

2 comments:

  1. Sara!!!! WTheck? Oh so sorry. How would a cyst make your hip swell or bruise,is it the sheer pain of it that is taking away your appetite? I am concerned. My Momma reads your blog too. She enjoys it immensely and is really concerned.Please keep me updated. Love you Zara-Girl...you are in our prayers. P.S. I hate it that you have to sell your BlackBerry...Pffft! No other way???? Smack your brother, kiss your nephew and accept a big hug from T~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, So sorry to hear about all you have been through lately! I am praying for wisdom for your doctors and healing for you. Lord, please reveal all that needs to be known, so that Sara will soon be restored to wellness! May He shower you with Peace and Faith and help you to entrust the outcome to Him. He loves you so much! I hope to hear you are feeling better very soon!
    Hugs, Renee'

    ReplyDelete