Thursday 14 April 2011

Hello dear loves.

How are you all doing? Great I hope!

So today is a bad day, Yet the weekend was the worst iv ever had.

So begining Friday, I spent several hours at a friends house, as i normally do, i love to go there i get on so well with her family to the point i actually class them as family as they do me. I have known them for 13 years.
I went shopping with her mother, to get the little gran-baby some toys, and i began having sever sharp pains just shooting through my stomach, so after a little shopping and grabbing everything we intended to get we headed home.
On friday evening however the pains got worse, and yet i still smiled through it, although i have to admit i did have a seriously angry moment with my family including alot of screaming and shouting, then took a tablet for the pain, and decided to do Acrylic nails on my friend, to which the smell almost blew off my head. and I remember saying exactly to my friend "Begining Now, this will be a bad week for me" and boy was I right.
I woke up on saturday morning sweating from the heat, we have had ALOT of very seriouslyu hot weather the past week, but i was feelin alot worse, pains were awfull and the headache i had was just not normal. so i spent the majority of the day lying in my bed in the dark trying to relax my over-active brain.
I managed to eat however so thats what matters most in this case. But i never infact imagined what would happen next.
On Sunday morning I woke up in the worst pain i have ever felt in my whole life, My hips were the size of water balloons, and I dont believe im am exagerating one little bit either, i could barely walk, and again spent the morning and a quarter of the afternoon in bed, with my little Rasta-bog-brush at my side snuggled into me keeping me company and picking his head up every couple minutes possibly to check i was still there, poor little guy hes so loving.
I came to sunday afternoon and poor Jasper hadnt been out for his daily hour long run around the garden, and at this point the pain was even worse, yet i felt so bad that he hadnt been out so i managed to pick him up, him feeling alot heavier than normal probably because of my pain, and so i took him into the garden and let him play, while i sat on the door step and watched, poor guy had been with me all day he deserved to go play, and if im honest the fresh air made my headache leave a little, so i stayed there for the majority for 2 hours, not just because jasper was having a good time, (by the way he did a little tinkle on the neighbours dogs face O_O) but because after half an hour of sittin i could no longer move myself, the left side of my body, from my shoulder to my kneecap, had swollen up, every inch had swollen so bad i couldnt stand, so i had to wait for my nephew to come home from his friends and he helped me up and i managed to get indoors, now that has never happend, only my hips have swelled, before but my entire left side almost just ballooned up, and then by 7pm my stomach had swollen too.
I was awake all sunday night through to monday morning in pain, the pain has never effected my sleep as bad, but I was in so much pain it just wouldnt let me sleep.
I had to go out to a meeting on monday at 1:30pm untill 4pm and id had no sleep, my side, hips and stomach however had gone down immensly, so it wasnt so much pain for me to walk, tuesday i had awfull builds up of acid in my stomach and chest and the pains began again yet no swelling arrived (thankyou jesus), wednesday was a good day (ish) not so bad. And now today Thursday i am in a little pain, and can feel that my hips will swell up soon so im not a happy girl!

I called the doctor to see when i would be getting my letter for the scan appointment, and they told me that it would be here soon so im seriously hoping its here tomorrow or monday! i need to find whats wrong!

So there is my awfull and rather boring weekend.
I hope you all had a great weekend, what did you wonderfull beings do?

I less than three you all! <3

6 comments:

  1. I am very sorry about all the pain you are going through. I do hope you find out soon what is wrong. To me, there is nothing harder than the not knowing part. I will keep you in my prayers, if that is okay with you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, that means alot, the pain is awfull and i hate that i dont know what it is yet, its just dragging now, its been a year of all this pain and nothing! Thankyou for keeping me in your prayers also!, Have a wonderfull day! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zara-Girl...WTHeck??? This is the most horribly-weird--weirdly-horrible AND baffling condition!!! Honey when you were at the worst, did you not consider going to the emergency room? Do you call it the same in Britain? Please go in the next time. Don't let it get so out of control. Maybe the Emergency room could order the scan too---a DO IT NOW ...stat....kind of thing???prayers,prayers,prayers!!! Love you dear Zara...~T~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, it was an odd thing for to happen considering it has never happened before! I dont like to go to the ER because i dont want to bother people, i know they are doctors but i still dont like to bother them really, i just have to stick it out untill my scan letter arrives! thankyou for the prayers Tonzya! ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bother-Shmother!!!! What are they there for????Sweetie if nobody "bothered them" They would be selling shoes or slicing bread!!!!If you get like that again PLEASE "bother" them..okay??? Loves, T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara, I have been away from home and have forgotten to check my dashboard to see if there are any new posts. I am so sorry to hear of your worsening condition! I am in total agreement with Tonya that you need to go to the ER when the symptoms are there to observe. It is ridiculous that this has dragged on for so long with no answers! Praying for wisdom for your doctors and revelation of just what is going on in your body and comfort for you as you wait. Off to read Tonya's newest post! She always makes us smile and laugh and think!

    ReplyDelete