Saturday 7 May 2011

This one is for Mrs Tonzya!!

You better read her blog!



Dear Wonderously Wise Tonzya!

I wholeheartedly agree with your most recent update!

I wonder these things too, being of the age that is 21, I should be scalding you for wondering such things about us
yet i believe what you say is true, we do believe that we are the next Eminem-ish, Puff-Diddy-P-Daddy-Def Jam-gangsta-large-pants cool!
but that in its own fault isnt exactly our faults is it?, i believe that we only go by what we are raised to think, though im not stomping on our parents
dreams of us having a fantastic future, no, im infact stomping on the thoughs of pretentious douchbag industry exects who tell us our dream is in completel
reach and we are allowed to act that way, which in its entirety makes me rather angry.
Angry at the fact, after all the no-nonsense they shove down our necks and fill our little brains with, they STILL wonder why some of us go off the rails,
venture in to all sorts of wrong-doing too! dont get me wrong, i shouldnt blame them for everything but they should take some responsibility though
as they have done this partly to us, made us believe and then told us we fail. Life is a Vicious Circle!
wether good or bad, we need to pave our own path and never take the already perfecctly (cracked) fork in the road!
No wonder my life is a map of the world, i took direction, got lost and was found again by the gracious hands of god, who now guides me peacefully
and quite happily through the forests and deserts of the world!

And i also think your correct in the fact that Yes, it may infact be a Buffet, But why infact should we have to pay £6.50 for food alone, and yet
sit at our tables of self served delight and watch decaing food right next to us,
we shouldnt have to wait for the local garbage truck to sweep along on remove waste disposal!
Its wrong, why should we wait for that? i dont like to! i dont appreciate too!
They wouldnt do it to themselves would they? no! so why do it to us!
I dont pay that money to be put off my new food, i pay it to be well fed and approximatly 3 stone heavyer walking out of the joint!

Anto-wrinkle cream also! ack!!, i haev indeed baught the nonsense myself, also coco body butter for stretch marks, because my stomach went down and i recieved them!
yet look.. i still have them! its like scare cream.. its just cover-up. Fact! I used it on my chin scar, yet i still have it.. theres no signs of it dissapreaing soon thats for sure!
but we have all these things to prove life it what we made it!
God gave us Wrinkles to say we grow old gracefully and PROPERLY!, However he DID NOT, give us Botox for that reason.. no it was man made! by self pretentious fools who believe BEAUTY IS ON THE OUTSIDE!
when infact it is warm and cosy and ready to burst with proud tucked away on the INSIDE!
he also gave us stretch marks to prove me bore children in manner! (althought not me yet), Not Plastic surgery to get rid of the wonderfull life long bearings and showings of such wonderfull human beings that are here to make our lives happy!
he gave us grey hairs to prove we stressed the real problems without whining and complaining about those side effects!
instead man created Hair products, cover ups and all sorts of awfull nonsesne to cover the grey and smooth out the curls and banish the frizz!
When infact i would like to point out, that WITH Botox, and WITH plastic surgery and WITH hair products, we infact in 20 years time will look even worse than those who never
ever use the stuff!
I for one never use it, God gave me what i have, so why on earth would i want to change what he gave me!

And lets face it, We go to a movie, to have a little US time AWAY from children.. its WHY we choose HORROR movies, and another question, WHY ARE THERE CHILDREN IN AN OVER 18 MOVIE SECTION?!
com'on!

And why indeed is it apprpriate to label a womans size?
I say why is it appropriate to label ANYONE!
No matter your size, race, religion, music choise, eating habits or life choice
why do we take it upon ourselfs as a world wide network to judge others for their preference,
or anything else infact!
For all anyone knows my house could be the size of a match box, yet painted pepto bismol pink, canarie yellow dotted around, and be filled with farm animals..
impossible yes?
NO.
Nothing is impossible to Anyone anymore!
Yet we are still judged and boxed up and labeled!
STOP LABELING!
Labels are for boxes being shipped not boxes filled with LIFE!

^^^^^^^^
Most of what i said makes absoloutly no sense, yet it ragged on me!
so i decided to respond to lifes stupidness!

Thankyou Tonya for your wisdom and ensightfull words!
You make me giggle like a 5 year old everytime i read a post of yours!
My post was infact meant to be a tad small, yet it turned intoa whole blog post!

if anyone here wondering what im talking about, then please go visit Mrs Tonya's blog and you shall realise my words!

I love Tonya!! <3


I also less than three the rest of you! <3

5 comments:

  1. Sara! Oh how I love you and your joyously wonderful soul! Thank you for responding. I am so glad it sparked a 'blog' in you too!!!! Lets all stand up and be counted, dang it!!! LOL
    Here is what I loved the most and best:
    ***"we need to pave our own path and never take the already perfectly (cracked)fork in the road"
    ***"No wonder my life is a map of the world, I took direction, got lost and was found again by the gracious hands of God, who now guides me peacefully and quite happily through the forests and deserts of the world!"
    ***"when infact it (beauty) is warm and cosy and ready to burst with proud tucked away on the INSIDE!"
    I love this Sara. it is wonderful, and you have brilliant insight, and you are such fun! Thank you for sharing, and you make me giggle too! And bless my spirit as well! Love you, Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a god send that I got to know your little Jamie when I did mrs Tonya!, i truelly believe that too!
    This time a year ago my soul was dark and angered by awfull events!
    And she made me laugh and cry from laughter all at once!
    Its wonderous how someone can change your life with just a short amount of words!
    She is truelly blessed, you all saved me!
    Im so happy now i could burst, i look at life in a possitive way now! and its truely amazing to be able to say things and have people really appreciate and enjoy my words! it feels so good!
    thankyou!
    thankyou for responding too!
    Your blog made so much sense to me,
    we should not be judged for who we are or what look like!
    I just love to get ym words accross!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! I have to comment on two things:
    1)Labels...."Nothing is impossible to Anyone anymore!
    Yet we are still judged and boxed up and labeled!
    STOP LABELING!
    Labels are for boxes being shipped not boxes filled with LIFE" I DESPISE LABELS. For one reason or another, I have lived with labels all of my life...It is NO FUN what so ever!
    2)BOTOX.....The reason it cost $6000, yes that is six thousand dollars, for my daughter to receive Botox shots for her tics due to Tourette's disorder is because SO MANY PEOPLE USE IT FOR COSMETIC REASONS. If they only knew how important this drug is for people with movement disorders...
    Any way, I will not continue my tirade here!!! Smiles and hugs to you and I hope your appointment today went well. Do take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara, I am SO glad you got to know Jamie too. She sends you her love and is doing the hard work. Prayers and more prayers! You are just wonderful. I am so glad you feel happy in your life, even amidst all the trials.I send you boundless blessings and pray that you will always know that Jesus will NEVER leave you or forsake you...ever. The best thing I will ever say to you is that whether we chose Him is the most important decision we will ever make. Savior, King and friend.He is God in the flesh. He is the God of the universe and He holds all things together! How amazing is it that He adores us, and choses to be our friend!!!!! Love to you always, your friend, Tonya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1) Labels should used only for boxes of gifts, luggage etc, not human beings, i have been labeled all my life so i know what you mean, i hate labels!
    2) i apologise if i offended you in my ways of talking about botox, im sorry it cost that much fro your daughter, it should be free, for people who actually need it! As for those who dont need it and just think it makes them look better, they need a mirror, and an innor mirror to see the beauty that lies within them, theres a difference and a huge one at that between Needing botox and just wanting it!
    My appointment went ok, i have small bubbles in the ovaries that keep popping and bleeding, im back in 5 weeks to have a nother scan, thankyou, take care!

    ReplyDelete