Monday 28 February 2011

A day of love with my family, My super proudness of my Grandad, The Doctors FINALLY gave me pain meds, and im almost 21 O_O

So hello there dear loves!
How are you all? I hope well!

So this clearly is NOT my dreams blog like I said it would be, but I do have an update on the pain front!

So to Start with.. I, yes ME turn 21 in like 12 days, March 11th! O_O
and im in a state of shock, i think my mothers spiraling downwards into depression mode that her YOUNGEST is almost 21! which really makes me laugh! shes so awesome! so yeah my 21st will probably be boring as usual and my parents keep asking "so what do you want" and seriously EVERYTIME an advert comes on TV for somehting they're like " oh what about that, or this... or that"
uh... hmm hahaha! got to love them!

My day of love with my family, so Yesterday (sunday) I spent a beautifull day with my Dad, His Girlfriend and her children! who i love completely!
Then I went To my Grandparents house which is like 3 2 doors away from my dads... weird but very handy! and spend 4 hours in my Grandads Office with him while we went over the photographs he'd been out taking that day at St Marys Island whcih is beautifull!
Also he Gave me the most amazing gift ever! Like i have said before I am THE proudest young woman in the world of my Grandad, he makes me smile, he is my Best Friend and i love him to the absoloute moon and back, even further! hes an AMAZING photographer and everytime i go to his office we spend hours just talking about how we are and his work whcih by the way he just does as a hobby! and wins competitions! eek! i love him!
So anyway back to the gift he gave me, he has a picture of St Marys Island on his Desktop, a picture he took some years ago, and EVERY time i go in there i say how much i love this one picture, so yesterday i got there and he handed me a huge print of it, THE ONLY print of it he has done, and the one he has won competitions with and he bound and taped it for me and gave me uit and it absoloutly made my day! actually my year! hes amazingly lovely! :D, so all i need to do now is find a beautifull frame to put it in! i shall post the picture here for you to look at, but mines bigger and all mine! bahaha!

and also, The Doctor today gave me 2 types of pain meds to help with the pain, and should help me eat properly! but im back in two weeks to see if i need to be referred to a hospital for tests so thank you jesus for helping me! and Thankyou TONYA and RENEE! your two Beautifull, kind, wonderfull women who have given me your prayers and thoughts and i thankyou so much for that!! i have so much love and respect for you both!!

So thats for now my update!

P.s Tonya, Yep his name is Jasper hahaha! he's the cutest little shnuggly bubbly bog brush ever! yep he looks like a rasta/bog brush right now he needs his hair cut hahaha!


I less than Three you all! <3

2 comments:

  1. Sara, you baby!!! Happy 21st! May this be your most blessed year EVER (so far....)!!! Over flowing with health and happiness!!! God, touch, bless and heal my sweet little friend!
    My mom says to tell you that she does not know how to 'like' or 'follow' a blog, but she absolutely loves yours! She follows it avidly and says to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Her name is Claudene...so you will not just keep thinking of her as "Tonya's Mum"....She prays for you all the time and asks after you often. God loves you little one and He is looking after you too.
    What an awesome family you have. Sounds like Mom, Dad, Grandpa, Nephew and siblings, all wondermous! Could you post a photo of your Grand Dad's photograph? I would LOVE to see it!
    HA! I knew your Jasper had the most awesome name for a reason!!!!Give your little rasta-boy a hug. Love &blessings ~T~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thankyou Tonya! i hope its a wonderfull year too! Just a matter of making myself feel better and finding out whats wrong then i'm on the up after that (hopefully) the lord is with me i know that now! :)

    Thankyou Claudene! (show yourself) You wonderfull Lady! your not alone in the whole
    'Not knowing how to follow or like a blog'
    I too was there myself only a month ago or so! these are complicated little things

    Yes Tonya I shall post that Photograph that my wonderfull Grandad took, I did realise while lying in bed Last night that I forgot to post it up haha silly me! I'll post it now AND a picture of my likke RastaBogBrush too! hes a beautifully funny little dog!! =)

    Love and hugs and blessings too! ~S

    ReplyDelete