Tuesday 22 February 2011

Nothing in my bloods they say, yet another trip to the doctors is scheduled for monday!

Hello Again!

Yep thats right folks NOTHING in my bloods! I found out late yesterday afternoon that they tested all blood counts and ABSOLOUTLY NOTHING!, though they have asked me to return to the Doctor, which is actually MY DOCTOR, not a SUB! thank you jesus! Hopefully they'll do as much testing as possible to find out exactly what is causing such awfull pain within me!

So as of 2 yesterday i am now back to my (almost nothing) eating schedule, as the pains came back with a vengeace after almost 5 days of extremely manageble moderate pains and alowing me to eat more than a Pea a day! yes i am rather fed up of this stupidity of my body.

In other news, My Dog Jasper is a swine. yes a swine, such an awfull word for a small Bichon!, He is lucky i love him so much or id have led him and myself along with many others to the local motorway to play with traffic! (JOKE)
I'm not sure i have told anyone of Him yet, He is such a beautifull Bichon Frize, though he's from a bad litter so as for all other bichon who hs jet black eyes and nose' Jasper here has Green eyes and a pink nose at 7 months old! and slightly OFF-White fur! hes a beautifull creation though, an oddball in all senses of the word just like me! :D
I never thought i would let myself get close to another Dog after what happened to my jazz! she was beautifull in all senses of the word and meaning! but she sadly passed as you know, but yes Jasper has stolen a part of my heart whcih i never thought would work!
Thats the Beauty of Animals my readers! they steal your heart and keep it with them forever, no matter what animal they are!
I need to do more of my loves of life, i need to carry out my goals, or well atleast begin to start on them!
I think my next post will be about my loves, hobbies and life goals! my Dreams as you might say!
I do hope you enjoy it! it could take a while to write up then post, because i have alto i'd like to do in life! i hope you all enjoy! :)

I less than Three you all! <3

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there Sara. There is a reason for everything. I pray your returning symptoms creates a greater urgency on the part of the medical professionals. Thank You Lord, for providing the answers that Sara needs! May all that needs to be known, be revealed, in a timely manner. Please give Sara Your Comfort and Peace in the waiting; (so difficult) and touch her body with Your Healing Power. Keep us posted as you can. Hugs, Renee'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Renee' I'll deffinatly keep you all posted on what happens, had a bad night last night didnt sleep much at all and today is even worse! hopefully theyll find something though on monday when i am there! hugs! ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sara! Pfft! That is terribly frustrating. I am praying, the Lord will direct them to help you. They will find out!
    I LOVE that your dog's name is 'Jasper" it CANNOT be a coincidence!!! Hang in lovey. I keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I am so glad Renee has joined us Sara, she is a great friend and support, and awesome prayer warrior!!!
    Please let me know of any changes. Have they given you anything that has actually helped your stomach pain and helped you to eat? Is the hip swelling any better? I am SO stumped about how all of this goes together. Have you googled all of your symptoms and researched what pops up?Loves and Prayers to you Sweetie! T

    ReplyDelete