Thursday 24 March 2011

One strange little dog, One GROUNDED FOR 6 WEEKS Nephew and ME!

Hello there one and all!
How are you all? I hope well!

So my Week begins with my strange little dog.
Jasper/Rasta/Bog Brush... you get my point

He's an odd little boy I tell you, You see when he's being a really bad Puppy, we dont hit or whatnot him, its wrong and just plane mean.
Instead we have a device called a Spray Bottle lol, if he's naughty and chews things, or tries to nibble your ear off in a case which i have been centre of! and it hurt!
We hold the spray bottle up, and he runs away, or well he stops what he is doing, so we have taught him well in that sense i do think! dogs dont like water being sprayed at them so they walk away from you when they are bad.. and lets be honest it beats smacking a dog!

In other news,
Dylan the villain as he is at most called, has been a rather naughty kid this week!
Yep! thats right! his face is just cute, but behind those beautifull brown eyes is pure evil! LOL
So he has to play out in the street when he's out with his friends, No going out of the street or down the 'Cut' < whcih elads to other streets, and no crossing the line that corners the street off with a main road!
But No, Being the 7 ("AND A HALF") year old, that he kindly pointed out to me when he was grounded yesterday, he LEFT our street yesterday afternoon with his friend, Now Harvey, his friend, was infact alowed to leave the street and play futher down, but Dylan IS NOT, So when i heard harveys nana shouting for him to come get his Tea, i got a little confused and baffled as to why Dylan and Harvey were not infact in harveys garden where me and my mother had thougth they were all along,
Flying into a panick i grabbed my shoes and ran real fast down the 'Cut' only to find him at the VERY END of a long long long street that is joined at the bottom of the 'Cut'!, my stomach hurt like i dont know what! but i found him, with 3 other friends, Now i know you probably think im being stupid, but he's still our baby, and he shouldnt be leaving our street in the place that we live in, especially at his age! i dont want no kidnapped babys! So Dylan is now Grounded for 6 weeks, for leaving the street, his attitude toward me, my mother and step father!
and he is NOT amused at it either! but he needs to learn his lesson!

And well now theres the 'ME' section

I'm feeling a little weird if i speak the truth, im not feeling myself, Now that i have finished my medication the pains are actually ALOT worse than they were before I even started them! So i think that maybe the huge infection i had possibly coverd the pain alot, now that i think its gone (crosses fingers it has) the real pain has surfaced!!
Im back at the doctors on tuesday morning (next week) to see if i need tests done again!
Hopefully i do need them because then id be further on the road to finding out whats wrong!!

So thats me for now, i'll update again soon! Honest i will! I wont leave it long again! lol!

I less than three you all! <3

1 comment:

  1. Zara, My Momma, Claudene, and I will be praying for you. The pain continuing is weird and doesn't seem right to us! I am glad you are heading back to the doctor, it is important. Love you little Zara. You are your own best advocate. Keep standing strong, and not taking "no" for an answer! Love and blessings from Tonya AND Claudene....

    ReplyDelete