Tuesday 15 March 2011

Turning 21 was tragic devistating.

I said for months I didnt want my 21st Birthday to come around.

Im deeply saddent at the tragedy and Distruction that Japan has Endured.

An historical 8.9 magnitude earthquake and 30ft Tsunami.

I awoke on friday morning, my 21st birthday to the tragedy of Japan, such a Historicaly devistating event, one which we will never forget.

I i appreciate all birthday wishes sent, though my only thought was to understand why such a devistating event could take place and happen to such a wonderfull country!

I pray for you, I think of you and I send my blessings and love to you all.

Japan, such a beautifull and wonderfull country, im saddened to see and hear the distruction and devistation, I pray for the lives lost, and the family's of those who lost such wonderfull beings.

I pray that nature does not cause anymore damage that has already been done, you will restore your faith in the world, as you have many a time before.

We the world stand with you, beside you, infront of you and behind you! I can only hope we stay there too untill the end of our time!

In personal news, i now have 5 medications for my health... not a good one either! but Tonya knows all of it now, i dont think this is a very good place to post all, though i will say the doctors have done wrong in my diagnosis, and have let me stew in pain for 8 long months and it is their mistake, very angry!!

i will post again today or tomorrow with GOOD posts, enlightening and funny like normal!
i hope all i well withmy wonderfull readers!

i less than three you all
<3

3 comments:

  1. I completely understand Sara...The heartbreaking national tragedy in Japan is the hardest thing to take in. It eclipses everything doesn't it?
    Sweetie, I believe U iz on the mend, though!!!! And that is a wonderful, wonderful thing. <3 T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, I'm sorry your birthday was memorable in such a painful way. Your compassion is deeply felt as you shared! It is hard to understand, but now the world has a new opportunity to share the love of Christ in a profound way.

    I pray the medicine you were prescribed will benefit you quickly and thoroughly! Hang in there dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zara, you are SOOOO less than threed by me!!!<3

    ReplyDelete