Thursday 30 June 2011

The Pain out weighs the rest...

Hello everyone!
How are you all doing? Good I hope!


So the past couple of days have been really bad, Sleeping 7pm untill 7am because the pain is unbearable and just takes everthing I have right now! :(, I called my doctor and have an appointment on Monday 4th July, at 9am, so hopefully she can help me out alot!
The pain really does OutWeigh everything else right now, I can barely siti have to edge over onto my side and try get a comfy spot (which is truelly hard) Or lie on my back and slightly bed to the left! nothing is going good lately, Today (Thursday) is THE worst day for Pain I have actually ever had, which is awfull, and its made me extremely Tired and uncomfortable and I just need sleep now, I'm drinking fluids again so thats good, but food is just not working, I am trying to eat little and healthy if possible (banana etc) I dont like banana but right now I have to eat something for strength and it hasnt worked yet but im sure it will, thank you all for the prayers your sending me, I reallt do appreciate it and I am sending prayers back and love and hugs to you all.

So I am really very tired now and my throat feels as tough its about to close on me, so I think I need to sleep! (it's not even 7pm yet) really wishing the doctor would find something now!

I less than three you all <3

Love, Hugs & Prayers

~Sara

4 comments:

  1. Praying the pain will subside and the time fly for you as you wait for your appointment. Really don't understand your health care system. What would happen if you just showed up at the emergency room at your nearest hospital? Would your insurance cover the fees? Your friends in America would have been to the ER long ago to get some answers. Hang in there dear, but more importantly, please consider the ER visit if that is an option. You have waited long enough! Please let us know the outcome, however and whenever you get treatment. I will pray when you come to mind.
    Prayers and hugs,
    Renee'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zara, Honey I am so sorry! I am praying. Do you think it wise to wait until the 4th? Are you any better today at all? I have just gotten back and Momma said, did you see little Sara's blog. I said "no." an she said "She is very bad, go read it as soon as you can." She is praying for you and thinking of you lots and lots, as am I!!!! Sweetie, PLEASE promise to go to ER if it gets any worse, ok???? T...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee, thankyou, the pain did go away after a few days, but minor sharp pains still come back, I dont understand the health care system here either, and I have more news on that in my blog I am about to post, thankyou for the prayers and hugs, I hope your doing ok too, i send my prayers and hugs also. ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tonya, Poor mama should not be worrying about me, Tell her I send my prayers, hugs and Love, and I hope Momma is doing ok now.
    How was your trip to visit your friend? was the food really so tastey, yumm!
    Thankyou both for your prayers and hugs and for reading my blog posts, it means the world to me. I need to send Momma a gift soon and Jamie too. Prayers and love to you all!! ~Sara

    ReplyDelete