Thursday 7 July 2011

WE HAVE A DIAGNOSIS!! and also one VERY angry Sara!

Hello everybody
I hope you are all well!

So yes.. the post that caught your eye.. is infact true! (or atleast i hope its just that)

So as I mentioned in my last blog post, I had a Doctors appointment on Monday.
Well I was quite in pain on sunday and sunday night so I never got alot of sleep, and woke up at 9:30am...
20 minutes AFTER my actual appointment!!
So I called the doctor instead and had tohave an over the telephone appointment with her, I initially called up because my infection
returned YET AGAIN!!! and I needed the Anti-biotics, so as I was requesting the Tablets, She asked if i had been in anymore pain recently,
to which I responded yes.. and it has been THE worst pain i have ever had with whatever the Problem is.
To which she (quite suprisingly) replied
"I dont think its the infection causing you pain sara, I think its the Cyst..."
Completely baffled and utterly confused I said it did not have a Cyst...
which I knew NOTHING of at all.
She told me I DO infact have a Cyst, and its on my Left Ovary and it is 3-4cm big.
I actually argued with her about it, because I have never heard anything of a Cyst,
the only Cyst i have ever had was on my face when I was 6-9 years old, and it was almost 6-7cm and caused me severe pain for 3 years.

Apparently she found out about the Cyst THE day I had my scan, two months ago.
The Ultrasound technitian however, DID NOT mention anything of that to ME.
She told me and I quote "It is just small bubbles inside your ovarys that pop and bleed" and that explained the popping I can feel in my stomach area.

So infact I do have a 3-4cm Cyst on my left ovary, one which doctors FAILED to tell me about.
That is the second time the National Health Service has FAILED me now.

First I went over a year and a half with an infection all because they never asked for the ONE thing they are meant to ask for first.. a water sample.

Second being the Cyst of this size that is in my left Ovary.

I am extremely angry with the NHS for the Failure to do their job.
Tunnel vision is all they have, and it is for one thing only, their PAYCHECK.
Nobody's health is a matter to them anymore.
It upsets me that I am on the recieving end of this, all of this Pain and Discomfort over the past two years, Could have been sorted out.

No all I know is that I have to wait for a letter from the hospital to go back in for yet another Scan, and find out from there what will happen hopefully.

Angry and Upset and just not aprecciative of the NHS and their staff.

I will keep you updated on what happens next.

I less than three you all <3

6 comments:

  1. Sara, You have every right to be angry! All of this negligence is beyond ridiculous! However, I highly recommend forgiving these people as soon as possible, otherwise your emotions could eat you alive and intensify your painful condition. I am so sorry you have had to endure all of rhis needless pain and discomfort, but so thsnkful that you finally know what is wrong! Prayers that you will get a speedy appt. for another sxan and a plan to do something to put this nightmare behind you. Take care of yourself while you wait. Thanks for keeping us updated on how you are doing.
    Prayers and Hugs, Renee'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad you finally have a diagnosis. However, it is unfortnate the way it all came about. That IS a huge oversight on the doctor's part or whoever was responsible for telling you. I am very sorry this happened to you. But hopefully, now you will get the proper treatment for your problem and the pain will go away. You will be in my thoughts and prayers! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I am glad too, and yes it is very unfortunate that they have failed me again, I only hope that no other person is failed again by them, its just upsetting, though I am glad I have a diagnosis, I just hope it wil be treated properly, and very soon. You take care too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee, Thankyou for your comment, I do have the right to be angry, yet I also know that it is not good at all for my health either, I have enough stress and this just adds to it, I am thankfull I know what is wrong, just not so thankfull I found out the way that I did! I will take care of myself thank you, You take care too!, I will keep everyone updated on what happens next too. Prayers and Hugs to you too Renee ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Zara-Girl,
    I know we PM'd privately about all of this, but I just ant to say how sorry I amthat this has all happened. I absolutely know the frustration one can feel with the medical profession!!! I know that you will move through your anger. You are a gently amazing person, and I am you will be able to release it all.
    Just remember my lovie, we cannot do that on out own. Ask God for the grace and strength to let it go. I am praying for peace and health for you Sweetie!!! Jamie says Hello and she loves you! She is thriving doing better and better. You would be so happy. Love you!!!!! T.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Tonya, Yes we did, and again thankyou! I know I'll get through it all, in due time of course! Tell miss Jamie i love her too! so glad to hear she is speeding along, it makes me so happy and smile alot to hear it!! I am praying for her and you all! Love and hugs and prayers ~S

    ReplyDelete