Friday 24 June 2011

A Quick Update.

Hello everyone!
I hope all is well.

This is just a small and quick update as I'm not feeling great at all.
Im so sorry I have not updated recently like I promised :( Again I apologise Immensly.

So the past few days have been really bad, The pains I was experiencing not so long ago,
came back with sheer force Wednesday, and yesterday they were worse, but today (friday)
they really have taken a toll on my body! I'm not doing great at all, The Pain is just not fair to me, And yet I still await a letter from the hospital for ANOTHER appointment which I was ment to get 4 weeks back, so yet again its ANOTHER waiting game. I do not like Games at all!

I'm sorry I have no good news, Although it is Dylans 8th Birthday tomorrow! (Saturday 25th) and he is super excited, though i will not be here to celebrate with him as I'm visiting my Uncle Mark and Dad tomorrow!, I'm in Pain and just exhausted and weak and I cannot eat or Drink much maybe half a glass of water a day if im lucky! Meds dont work anymore and its just getting to be too much to handle! Being so tired really does suck (in so many words) its awfull.

I hope you all are doing well, let me know how you all are It would make me feel happy to know your all ok!

Love and Hugs and plenty of wishes from me.

I less than three you all! <3

~Sara

4 comments:

  1. Dear little Sara,
    I am so sorry! Oh, I am just now reading this. Sweetie, I just can't say it strongly enough, GO TO THE ER!!!Oh please! I don't care if you feel like a 'bother' if you should go...it is your life and your health dear girl!!!
    How do you suppose you are going to be able to visit your Dad and your Uncle when you are this ill??? Please have a friend take you in.
    I spoke with Jamie today. She sends her love and her prayers for you. We all do, My mom too! I will be praying. Love you Zara girl!! T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Tonya, I am calling my Doctor tomorrow, a today I'm doing ok (fingers crossed it stays this way), i realised a few things yesterdays, fear and stress arent helping me out, so i need to learn to stop fearing and stressing and myabe it will help the pains too.
    Oh dear Jamie!! That made ma smile alot, I hope Jamie is good and well, I send my love and prayers to her too, tell Momma thankyou! I hope she is well too, and thank you Tonya for your kind words. They means alot, I will of course let you know how the doctors go once i get an appointment Love you Mrs Tonzya!! thankyou again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sara,
    I have not been on the computer for a number of days, so just now reading your most recent update. I agree with our friend Tonya. I hope your doctor was able to do SOMETHING for you yesterday. Let us know how you are doing when you are able. Praying for you right now.
    Hugs and prayers for you,
    Renee'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs Renee hello, I called my doctor and have to wait untill MONDAY!! for an appointment! the past couple of days have been bad again sleeping 7pm untill 7am, the Pain out weighs most everything and takes it all out of me! :(, Today is really bad, alot of pain i can barely sit, its awfull! I willupdate with results as soon as i see my doctor, thankyou for the prayers, they will help me no doubt! i really do appreciate it!

    Hugs and prayers to you too!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete